Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grandma now at the Rainbow bridge

I am SO sorry for the loss of Grandma. You absolutely did the right thing and shouldn't second guess your decision.

Our cats depend on us to do what's best for them. Grandma had a long wonderful life with you, knowing she was loved.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna and fur crew

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

I know it's all been said, but everyone's right, your decision was right. I'm so sorry for your loss; RIP sweet Grandma, play free and healthy.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Moff, I'm so very sorry for your loss of sweet Grandma. Eighteen years is a long time and you will miss her. However, you did the right thing, not to let her suffer. I'm sure she would agree.

I'm glad you were able to sit with her in the rocking chair and tell how much you love her - and that Chester came to give her a nose kiss.

Grandma was one of my favourite tabby girls here and I have sent Fister a message and told him to show her the good places at the RB.

Rest peacefully, sweet Grandma, you will never be forgotten.

((((hugs)))) to you, Moff - take care!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'm so sorry about precious Grandma. You gave her a wonderful, loving home and gave her that last, most difficult kindness.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so very sorry! I audibly gasped when I saw this. ((hugs)) to you.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Heartbroken~

Dear Connie~ You know how heartbroken I was when I heard the sad news of Grandma's passing. But how blessed she was to have had you as her mommy, the one person who cared enough to rescue her from a hard life on the streets, welcoming her into your heart and home so many years ago. I know how frail and ill she had become recently, how she was struggling, and as hard as it was for you you know, we all know, you did the right thing, the best thing for her. I will always cherish and hold close to my heart all of my happy memories of her, the countless photos I have of her, and thank you for allowing me to be have been her auntie these many years. I will miss her terribly. (((hugs))) Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

It sounds to me like you made the right decision for Grandma, don't second guess. You know it was right in your heart. Rest in peace, baby

I am sorry for your loss.
    Don't second guess yourself. you made the right decision for Grandma.
    Rest peacefully sweet Grandma.

I am glad you got to sit with her while waiting for the ride to the vet.
    It sounds like she was at peace and ready to go to the rainbow bridge.

You truly loved Grandma, so this hard decision came from the heart. How could it be wrong? I hope Ming meets Grandma and kisses her Hello on the nose. The tears will eventually stop...I think I don't cry as often for Ming, but sometimes I still do. But any decision made to end suffering is always the right one.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Godspeed, sweet Grandma...and hugs to you, MoFF.
    Diane
    Central Coast CA
    "Cats happen......"

hugs to you and Grandma.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I am so, so sorry. As I recently had to send my beautiful princess to the Bridge I can relate to how you are feeling. Sending you much love and hugs.

Rest in peace now Grandma.

Talking

I have always said that the passing of a Pet Companion can be as hard as losing a family member as often we have to make that choice of having a Pet put to sleep whereas with our family we consult with doctors.
    You Grandma would not want to be in pain, and immobile, she feels a lot better with her Wings of Silver and Gold at a resort in the Canary Islands with all Our Awesome Angels.
    She will start looking for a place where you will be together once more in love.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry for your loss. Yes, it was a very hard decision to make but you made the right one. Now Grandma is running and playing happily up at Rainbow Bridge with many new friends. RIP sweet girl. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

You did the right thing, Grandma will be dearly missed by all.
    Just remember she's watching over you!

Avid animal lover!

Pit Bull supporter