Thread: ~AmberLeigh~

~AmberLeigh~

AmberLeigh, you're so beautiful!!! What a sad start you had in life. Thank goodness you're with a wonderful person now!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope this day is a special one for you and your person!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a stunning pony you are Amber!! Glad your momma rescued you! Congrats on being POTD!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

AmberLeigh

Thankyou everyone for the positive comments she is a big part of my life and she always will be

Beautiful AmberLeigh!

Hi AmberLeigh! Happy Pet of the Day to you, and to your proud young lady as well! What a breathtakingly beautiful pony you are, Amberleigh! Your long, flowing mane is gorgeous (love that braid) and oh, those big, furry feet are just the sweetest! You're precious! You had such an unspeakably horrific start at life, Amberleigh, but just look at you now! What a transformation you've made since your homecoming, physically and emotionally, all thanks to your devoted forever family and their loving care! You're finally living the life you always deserved, Amberleigh, and in the process your young lady has been blessed with a lifelong best friend; what a team! What a wonderful New Year that was, 2013, the day your family welcomed you into their home and hearts, a happy new beginning for all! Thanks to your lady for sharing your very moving, most inspirational story with us, along with so many beautiful photos! You're one brave and beautiful girl, AmberLeigh, a fighter and true survivor, and so very worthy of your Pet of the Day honors! Enjoy a very happy day of celebration, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and a big *hug* to you, beautiful AmberLeigh!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Gorgeous AmberLeigh!

Congrats, AmberLeigh, on being POTD! You are a very, very deserving POTD, might I add! You must have a strong spirit to have survived your rough start in life! Thank God for your best friend and human parent who is also your savior! You are soooo beautiful and I'd love the chance to spoil you myself! Hope you are having an extra-special fun day (I know EVERY DAY is a great one for you now!) and kudos and blessings to your awesome best friend, too! CONGRATS on being POTD! You're PRECIOUS! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net