Thread: CHICAGO, IL - SAFE!!! TRANSPORT ARRANGED! (see msg. 4) re: CH Kitten! Chicago ACC: Urgent Rescue or Adoption

CHICAGO, IL - SAFE!!! TRANSPORT ARRANGED! (see msg. 4) re: CH Kitten! Chicago ACC: Urgent Rescue or Adoption

Cerebellar Hypoplasia Kitten! Chicago Animal Care and Control. Urgent Rescue or Adoption!

Chicago Animal Care and Control! CH Kitten needs rescue or adoption ASAP!!!

Facebook Link Video https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

SINCE THESE CATS ARE NOT ON THE MAIN ADOPTION FLOOR, DUE TO REASONS SUCH AS SPACE CONSTRAINTS ON THE ADOPTION FLOOR, WE NEED RESCUE GROUPS TO PULL THEM.

IF YOU ARE A RESCUE GROUP THAT WANTS TO APPLY TO PULL FROM CHICAGO ACC, PLEASE FILL OUT A HOMEWARD BOUND APPLICATION (link below) AND FAX TO 312-747-1409 ALONG WITH YOUR IL DEPT. OF AGRICULTURE LISC. AND 501c3.

Homeward Bound Application here: http://www.cityofchicago.org/content...n_May_2010.pdf

IF YOU WANT TO FOSTER A CAT FROM CHICAGO ACC, PLEASE CONTACT ANY OF OUR CHICAGO ACC HOMEWARD BOUND APPROVED PARTNERS, LET THEM KNOW YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PARTICULAR CAT AT CHICAGO ACC, AND ASK FOR A FOSTER APPLICATION.

** IMPORTANT NOTE FOR RESCUES: It is the full responsibility of the rescue organization to temperament test cats. As volunteers, we can simply photograph the cats and say what behavior we have observed from the cat at the shelter. We cannot perform temperament tests, and of course, can never guarantee the behavior of any cat. See More
    General Information

Additional questions, please contact
    CACC CAT TRANSFER TEAM VOLUNTEERS:
    Sara Cobb: [email protected] or 561.414.4625;
    Allison Tarr: [email protected];
    Linda Branscome: [email protected];
    Abigail Lee: [email protected]
    Last edited by phesina; 11-14-2013 at 08:07 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

RE: CH kitten Chicago ACC: TRANSPORT NEEDED, Chicago to Portage, IN needed Saturday for mom and 5 week old baby!

Transport Urgent for CH Kitten and her mom! Contact Elise Now!!!!! MAYDAY!
    Elise at [email protected]

Transport from CACC in CHICAGO to Portage, IN needed Saturday for a mom and 5 week old baby!
    Please Share and contact Elise at [email protected] if you can help!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.

Oh, Phesina. This makes me so sad because it's in my part of the woods, but I'm busy Saturday. Dislike.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Not to worry, Elyse! I just got this message from Debbie:

---------------->
    SAFE AND TRANSPORT FOUND FOR BOTH KITTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------

Hallelujah!!! Yippee - Ki - Yi - Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Death thought about it.