Thread: Rocky!!!

Rocky!!!

Awww Rocky, you're a gorgeous boy!!! Just look at those colors! Congrats on being POTD!
    Have a fun, flying day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Rocky!

CONGRATS, Rocky, on being POTD! You are soooo gorgeous and well loved! Have a wonderful day with your special family!! www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Rocky!

Hi Rocky! Happy Pet of the Day to you and the entire flock! I haven't had a birdie in my life since early childhood, but oh, meeting so many beautiful, joyful, sweet Lovebirds such as you, birdies of all persuasions here on Pet Talk, I'm sooo tempted! I never cease to be amazed by the Peachfaced Lovebird's gorgeous coloring...so bright and fresh and yummy looking! And true to your breed, your personality is just as bright and cheery as your coloring! You truly are one lover boy of a birdie, Rocky, coveting those cuddles, kisses and snuggles as you! And how well you return the love your family heaps upon you, bringing so much joy and endless smiles to their days! What a lucky bunch of humans and feathered ones, having a beautiful best friend in you, Rocky! You're just as beautiful and sweet as can be, and so deserving of your "top pet" honors! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with all of your feathered friends, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Rocky!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Rocky what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

You have such a sweet face. I smiled just seeing your picture today. You are like a happy ray of sunshine. It must be so much fun having you as a best friend. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.
    I hope you and your entire flock have a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweet Rocky, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~