Patrick was dumped. He was found one St. Patrick's Day by the RSPCA, hence why he is named Patrick. Patrick is beautiful, handsome, and the most affectionate dog I have ever known. After everything he has been through, he still loves people, he thrives on being with you, and all he wants is love. When Patrick arrived to our home he was very thin and bald in places. He now filled out and has one of the glossiest coats I have seen! He is so handsome.

Patrick loves going out for walks, and going out in the car. He is very energetic and loves to run. He also loves being a couch potato and spends most of his day in bed on his back! He is very spoilt owning his own wardrobe of coats for every occasion. We just love him so much ... Nothing makes me and my family happier than seeing our little boy happy & wagging his tail!
Oh, Patrick! I love happy endings and yours is definitely a very happy one! How wonderful that you were rescued and cared for until you could go to your forever home! Now you are eating healthful food and getting loads of activity, rest, affection, reasons to wag your tail and love! You definitely need a selection of coats! (Seriously, from what I know about a greyhound, there are definite reasons to wear a coat. since you're inherently slender, you need an extra layer, such as an overcoat, to stay warm and sometimes dry, and protect your body.) Every gentleman needs a stylish coat to wear, and with your lovely glossy coat it makes you look even more handsome! Big, big, big hugs to you today, beautiful Patrick! What a pleasure to meet you! I like the picture of you resting "upside down" on your pillow, and the one of you in your red jacket enjoying the outdoors! But I really like ALL your pictures! Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Patrick!