Thread: ~ Jack ~

~ Jack ~

You're a cutie Jack! It seems you've captured someone's heart! It sounds like you're very well mannered!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Piggy Jack!

Hi Jack! Happy piggy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious piggy you are, Jack! Everyone in this piggy loving home broke out in a big smile when your sweet self came up on our Pet of the Day screen! You truly are an earthly angel in a furry coat, a life saver sent to your human to help heal his heart after his devastating loss. Bless you for being their for him, giving him reason to smile again, to enjoy life again! Having been a mom to piggies for most of my adult life, I know so well just how special you kids are, what a great source of comfort you can be during those most difficult of times, and in you your person has been blessed with the best...the best furry friend a human could ever hope for! And on a side note, I can only imagine the looks on the shoppers' faces when you and your person visit the mall! How cute is that! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you, seeing all of your precious pics, has truly brightened my day! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, celebrating with your devoted human, being spoiled rotten! (Please have your person give you an extra serving of carrot, cucumber and tomato, for me!) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Jack, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Adorable Jack!

CONGRATULATIONS, Jack, on being POTD! You certainly deserve the honor! You're so lucky to have a human best who appreciates you so much! I would LOVE to meet you at the mall! I know for a fact that our own little guinea pig pets have helped us through the sad, difficult times in life. Jack, I hope you and your great human parent have a WONDERFUL day as you celebrate being POTD! P.S. Jack, you are soooo photogenic! I love your sweet face, beautiful coloring and whiskers! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
    Last edited by CavyMom; 11-10-2013 at 12:44 PM.

Jack what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your sweet face sure made me smile today!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. You look like a happy little ray of sunshine. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Jack, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~