Thread: India!

India!

Hi India, you are a beautiful girl! you sound like a typical GSD that loves their family and doesn't care about anything else. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

You're a beautiful girl India!!! I love GSDs! It sounds like you're a wonderful friend and protector.
    Those are really nice pictures you sent in to Pet Talk!

Congrats on being DOTD! I hope this day is special!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Magnficent India!

Hi India! (Love your name!) Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful, most regal GSD you are, India! Your photos are stunning, simply breathtaking! Kudos to the talented photographer who so exquisitely captured you in all of your GSD glory; in action and in reflection, indoors and outdoors, in color and in b&w!! But I must say your feature photo/close up is beyond captivating...those eyes! You possess all of those traits we GSD lovers cherish in your noble breed, India...beauty, intelligence, unwavering loyalty and devotion! But lucky for your human, you're also the consummate lap loving cuddle bug! What a girl, and how blessed your human is to have you as her/his loyal and loving protector, best friend and soul mate for life! Thanks to human for sharing you with us today! It was an honor to meet you! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful India!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello India,

You are certainly a gorgeous girl & it's a pleasure to meet you & see all of your pictures.
    I can understand your person's desire to share every day's adventures with you. I would too.
    Big congratulations on being chosen for honors today as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of cyber hugs & kisses pretty India. Enjoy your special day.xoxoxo
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, gorgeous India! I'm with everyone who is sending you cyber kisses, hugs and cuddles -- you are a beautiful and very special GSD lady! How wonderful that you are loyal and protective of your family, but you also get acquainted with new friends with your people's help! Happy Dog of the Day to you, dear India!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678