Thread: Ricochet!

Ricochet!

Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Congratubrilliance Ricochet

Quote Originally Posted by mrspunkysmom View Post
    Congrats on being Pet of the Day!
    Seconded, well done and great to see such an awesome and wonderful pet. Happy Christmas xxx

Precious Ricochet!

Ricochet, you are so adorable! I absolutely loved your pictures especially the one of you sleeping and the one of you curled up in your human companion's hand-what a precious handful you are! And I think you have the cutest nose I've seen! Congratulations on being our very special Pet of the Day!

Tequila Sunrise, My Rainbow Bridge Guardian Angel

Thanks everyone! I've only had Ricochet for a little over a month. He is 5 months old in 4 days.

He is quite fond of falling asleep in my hand. He was playing on top of my laptop and crawled off and fell asleep halfway into my hand.

Adorable Ricochet!

Hi Ricochet! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Awww, you're a heart melter if I ever met one, cutie pie! Hard to believe, being the animal lover that I am, that I have yet to meet "up close and personal," a Hedgie! Well, I hope one day to have the pleasure of doing just that, being able to hold one in my hand and feel for myself your quills. And hopefully the lucky guy/girl will enjoy belly rubs too, just like you do! I had such a laugh, reading of your love for baths, how you pout and fuss when you know it's time for a towel down! What a character! And what a sweet and loving little one you are as well! Just look at that pic of you curled up in a ball, napping so contentedly, those precious little paws bent so sweetly! Too precious for words! How lucky your human is, Ricochet, having a sweet and loving, personality filled best buddy in you! You're a gem, and so very deserving of your Pet of the Day reign! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, enjoying one of your cherished baths (complete with floaties, hehe), along with tons of extra cuddle and play time, and of course, treats! Lots of love and cuddles to you, adorable Ricochet!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Richochet what an adorable fellow you are!!!

Your pictures are heart-melting!!! I just had to smile at you all curled up cute in a ball sleeping. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Richochet, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photogenic Ricochet!

CONGRATS, Ricochet, on being POTD! You are a cutie-pie! We laughed when reading about your fun personality! You're so lucky to have a kind human parent who appreciates you so much! We hope you're having a WONDERFUL day! You are adorable! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

I like how you just love your bath time, sweetheart! I hope you had a wonderful POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and may you enjoy many more happy, healthy years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs