Thread: Perfect Manny and Precious Sam

Perfect Manny and Precious Sam

What wonderful handsome cat boys you are, Manny and Sam. Nobody could mistake you for girls
    And I am so glad you got rescued from the streets. i found your story very touching, Sam protecting his brother all the way.
    And now you only have cat work-nice work if you can get it. We all can see at your pictures that you are very good at your job.
    Congratulations!

You are both such lovely cats- and your human is obviously so in love with both of you. Your story touched me. Enjoy being Cat of the day!

What a purr-ific philosophy your purr-ents have, offering a wonderful fur-ever home to two older cats who have already experienced life in the "mean streets". Enjoy being COTD Manny and Sam. PS love the kitties' names and reasons for choosing them (cats and names LOL).

Congratulations perfact Manny and precious Sam on being cats of the day. Lots of scritches and lovies and a purrfect day and please continue with your cat-work.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny and Sam's Mom
    Manny and Sam both do all sorts of cat work: looking cute; producing relaxing purring sounds; scaring away mice, moths, and silverfish; lending a sympathetic ear; keeping laps warm; and serving as alarm clocks. Plus giving the unconditional, dedicated, non-judgmental love that only a pet can.
    Ohhh, perfect Manny and precious Sam! What beautiful orange kitties you are! How wonderful that you went home together ! I can tell how much you are loved by your story and photographs! Not one, but two wonderful Cats of the Day! You are busy with your cat work -- being ideal sleeping companions, models of cuteness, purring, lap-warming and being the all important kitty alarm clocks! Then an opportunity for some lap time and sharing unconditional love with your people. Purr-fect, as it should be! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Sam and perfect Manny!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Manny and Sam, two gorgeous orange men. You and your family are blessed to have found each other.

Congrats no being Cats of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Manny and Sam are such Handsome Cats , and they are boon Companions to boot. And both are Orangish in color and this are almost automatically Great Cats.

We just love to see Cats who have such a great Friendship as Our Cats are always better in pairs.

Michael Angel , and All of Our Orange Porch Angels and Our Orange Cat Friends are sending our Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Manny and Sam Our Co Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Manny (aka Immanuel Kant, aka Perfect) and Sam (aka Samuel Johnson, aka Precious), you are indeed Perfect and Precious! How wonderful that was that someone rescued you from the streets and brought you to the shelter, and God Bless your mom and dad for going to the shelter to adopt "two or three large adult cats, the hardest cats to adopt" and coming HOME with YOU both! I bet their beloved Max Angel had a hand, or paw, in bringing you all together. Your Purrrents love you dearly, and you love them dearly right back. What a delightful love-filled Furrever home you all share!

You are both very handsome Orangemen, one of you solid-colored and the other with white trim. And your devotion to each other comes through loudly and clearly in your photos. I sure with I could reach to Pasadena to pet you and give you some chin-skritches! But since I can't, I hope one Meowmie or Pawpie will give you some for me.

My goodness, aren't you just the most hard-working cats, with such busy schedules: "looking cute; producing relaxing purring sounds; scaring away mice, moths, and silverfish; lending a sympathetic ear; keeping laps warm; and serving as alarm clocks. Plus giving the unconditional, dedicated, non-judgmental love that only a pet can. " And then you keep Meowmie and Pawpie cuddle-company at bedtime. You are both master practitioners of your job duties, aren't you!

Congratulations, darling precious Sam and darling perfect Manny, on being selected today's Cats of the Day! We hope you both and Meowmie and Pawpie and your Akita nephew and Max Angel and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Manny and Sam

Looks like everyone got lucky with this adoption! What a beautiful pair!

Manny & Sam

What handsome boys! I hope you have them with you for years to come. They deserve a wonderful home.

Manny and Sam, you hit jackpot when you went home with your family. What a gorgeous pair you are. I so enjoyed reading your story. When you're done with all your tasks, go and celebrate with your favourite treats - Congratulations on being chosen as Cats of the Day!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a Team!

Hi Manny and Sam! Happy Cat of the Day! Today we're doubly blessed, having a dynamic duo, a precious pair of best fur bros as our most deserving honorees! What handsome orangemen you are, Manny and Sam, each each so very special in your own unique way! My heart ached, reading of your frightful start to life, the two of you abandoned, left to eke out a life on the mean streets, but so touched, learning how you two stuck together, watching out for one another, until that wonderful day of rescue! What a team! It was definitely a case of love at first sight for your family, and what a *bonus,*getting a twofer in the bargain! No kitty can ever take the place of another, but it's clear you two did wonders, helping to fill that empty space in your parent's hearts after the passing of their beloved Max! Once again another heartwarming story of mutual "rescue!" I'll never understand how two innocent, defenseless kitties could be left to fend for themselves, but in the end your story couldn't have a had a happier ending, a happier new beginning! How blessed your parents are to have you two in their lives, bringing so much happiness and comfort to their days, and I hope for you all many, many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for the BIG smiles, kids! I hopy you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Manny and Sam, our most deserving co-honorees!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Manny and Sam what gorgeous fellows you are!!!

I am so glad you are off the streets and with a family who adores you now!!! What fun it must be having you two brighten up the day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying you special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Manny and sweet Sam, on being our very special Cats of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Manny, Hello Sam,

What a real pleasure it is to meet you two darling gentlemen. I enjoyed reading your awesome
    story and seeing your handsome selfs in all your pictures. It makes me so happy for you & for your wonderful
    family that you found each other. A Perfect & Precious match.Congratulations on being honored today as
    the CATS OF THE DAY. I wish you all a long & happy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Love those gorgeous green eyes