Thread: Precious Anthony!

Precious Anthony!

Congratulations, Anthony, on being POTD! You are ADORABLE and so photogenic! You are so lucky to have such a caring human parent who appreciates you! Hope you both have a great, fun day celebrating your POTD honor! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Oh my gosh Anthony, you're so cute!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Thanks! I'm very glad that I can see my little Anthony as POTD.

Adorable Anthony!

Hi Anthony! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, be still my hammie loving heart...how adorable are you! You should come with a *cuteness* alert warning! What a welcome sight it was, seeing your precious little self up on my screen this gloomy, rainy morning! You sure know how to pose for the camera, Anthony, in fact you're supermodel material! And with that fit and trim physique of yours, sticking to your exercise/healthy eating regime as diligently as you do, you make one awesome ambassador for healthy living, for hammies and humans alike! Great thanks to your proud person for welcoming you home in your time of great need, giving one most deserving creature a chance at a happy, healthy, love filled life! You're a tiny treasure, Anthony, and your human so very lucky to have a sweet and loving furkid in you! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight spinning on your wheel, munching on some yummy carrot and apple, being pampered and loved to pieces! Gentle cuddles, kisses and lots of love to you, adorable Anthony!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Anthony!

Aww
    Thank you so much for these nice words.
    Last edited by Koff; 11-07-2013 at 01:18 PM.

Anthony what an adorable bundle of cuteness you are!!!

Your sweet pictures about melted me into a happy puddle!!! Just what I needed on this gloomy day!!! I'm sure every day is brighter with you for a friend!!! It must be so much fun being pals with you!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Anthony, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!

Koff thank you for sharing your precious friend with us today!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~