Thread: Pumpkin!

Pumpkin!

I suppose this should be in the dog section but since you were all so very supportive when my beloved cat, Rusty, passed away I would like to introduce you to the new addition to our family. This is Pumpkin. She showed up in our yard late one night about 4 months ago...lost, flea-infested, worms, but with a wagging tail that wouldn't quit! After a search through the neighborhood for her owner which turned up nothing, I took her to the vet to get her cleaned up. Turns out she was just a baby, still had all her baby teeth. The vet estimated she was about 3 months old and says she's probably a Puggle. Now four months later she's completely vaccinated, spayed, micro-chipped, licensed and with us in her forever home! She's so smart and sweet and playful! She loves to steal things and make me chase her, that's her most favorite game. I still miss my Rusty so much sometimes, but Pumpkin deserves to be loved completely too. I like to think maybe Rusty had something to do with this...of course he wouldn't send us another cat because he knew he was the King, but a female puppy, yeah, that would work. :-)
    Name:  Pumpkin Face.jpeg
Views: 58
Size:  1.40 MB

Oh, she's adorable! Welcome HOME, Pumpkin!!!!

I'm SURE Rusty had a hand, or a paw, in Pumpkin just happening to show up in your yard!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Pumpkin is an adorable cutie. Lots of fun with him

Awwww! Pumpkin is sooo adorable! How lucky all of you are! Give her pets and kisses from me!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

A Big Meeow and Hello to Pumpkin from the Found Cats Hotel!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS