Thread: Emily!

Emily!

Hello Emily! You sound like a precious girl with tons of personality! Have a great day as our DOTD!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Precious Emily!

Hi Emily! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What an adorable Schnauzer mini mix you are, beautiful from head to toe, from the inside and out! You and your young lady Avery make for one precious pair, as we can see in that fab photo! (Love the matching neckwear!) Now, you may need to hone your squirrel chasing skills just a tad, but judging from that top photo it seems you have no trouble handling large game! (That tiger never had a chance!) As your Mommy says, you may be small in stature, but in every way imaginable...heart, personalilty and courage...you're as big as they come! You're the quintessential family pup, Emily, perfect in every way, and your humans so very lucky to have a beautiful, fun loving, loyal and loving best friend, a "furry hot water bottle" in you!
    Emily really is the perfect mix of active and cuddly, protective and fun, sensitive and outgoing. She is the best dog and a great fit for our little family.
    That's what I'm talking about! Thanks to your family for sharing your precious self with us, Emily! Just as you do for your family each and every day, you've put a whole bunch of smiles on my face today! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, cutie pie, celebrating with Avery and the "big people," being loved and pampered to pieces! I wish I were there to stroke that silky-soft coat of yours and plant a bunch of kisses on your sweet face, but since I can't, I hope your family will do that for me! Lots of love to you, precious Emily!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Blog Entries

Emily

Emily is simply waaaay to adorable for words Great DOTD!

Hello Emily,

What a pretty name for a pretty girl. Emily you are such a cutie. Sounds like you
    are the perfect companion for your family. It is very clear how much you are loved and treasured.
    Big congratulations to you on being chosen for honors today as the darling DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Emily, you are such a beautiful girl. When I first saw the picture I thought you were a Scottie (partial to them), but I see you are a Schnauzer mix. Think you might be part Scottie?

Congrats on being named Dog of the Day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

You're adorable Emily!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla