Dearest Katie, don't you have just the sweetest face! We just love your brown tabby pattern, your LOOOOOONG white whiskers, and your big pale-yellow-green eyes with the look of love in them. My brown tabbies Elmer and Bob especially think you are gorgeous. I so much wish I could reach to Cleveland and give you some petting and chin skritching! Since I can't, I hope your Purrrson will give you some for me... and it looks from the last picture that he/she just might be giving you some already .

You have quite the Purrrsonality, don't you! You're the "most intense snobbish, diva princess personality" your Purrrson has ever known. You take such good care of him/her, and you're so adorable and full of affection. You even sleep on top of her/him! And now you have a new kitten in your family.. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Katie, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your special Purrrson and your kitten pal and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.