Thread: Deadly Nedley Ferret Friend

Deadly Nedley Ferret Friend

When I opened COTD this morning I was not sure whether I was on the cat site alright when I saw the pink nosies of your best friends, dear Ned. I must say that is one of the most unusual friendships I have seen.
    Maybe you learned from the ferrets how to wreak havoc But I know that whatever you knocked down- your purrents will be smiling when they see you together with the ferrets.
    I must add anyway that you are an incredibly cute little boy
    Enjoy your day of celebration and an interspecies party

Deadly Nedly, what a charmer you are! I have rarely seen anything so cute as the photo of you cuddling with your ferret chums. I hope the dog comes to love you too in time.

I have two ginger cats who will be two this week. When they arrived we had to put all the breakable stuff away. Perhaps it is an orangie trait.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day, gorgeous Ned. xx

This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. What a beautiful friendship between the three. I love seeing animals get along together like this. You put a smile on my face and have made my day already. Thank you Ned and buddies.

That is truly one of the4 best Cat of the Day photos ever with Nedley and his Ferret Companions snoozing together and sahring their love and companionship.

That is how I know it will be with Our Awesome Angels Army with all of our Animal Angels sharing their love and curling up together,in true friendship in Paradise For Ever.

We are sending Our Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWW To Nedley and his Ferret Friends Our Newest Cats of the Day and Friends.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Ned, aren't you just an adorable young man there! And curled up with your ferret buddies, how sweet! And that video of you holding them close and washing them.. be still, my heart! So much cuteness here, I wish I could reach all the way to Nova Scotia and pet you all! (But since I can't, I hope one of your loving Purrrsons will give you all some for me.)

You are not only adorable beyond belief, you are full of energy and antics that make your Purrrsons smile, when you're not in Deadly Nedley mode and knocking things over, that is. You have many hobbies that keep you very busy, don't you.. as your Purrson details, "lying on top of and/or ripping apart whatever you happen to be reading, stealing food directly off your plate, returning everything (including expensive vases) to its rightful place on the floor, watching you bathe, licking your face, kneading/sucking on his favorite furry brown blanket, going for drives, cuddling/playing with his humans and ferret buddies, tormenting the dog, grooming the other cats against their will, etc." My goodness, you work SO hard, don't you!

Clearly, they all love you dearly and you love them all right back.. even the dog one day, I bet! What a wonderful, delightful, love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling little Ned, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and the ferrets and the other kitties and the doggie and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Adorable Ned the ginger kitty! What a sweety! I laughed when I read about your "Deadly Nedley" mode, when you zoom and make sure everything is on the floor where it should be ! Then it is time to help your people eat a meal or do some reading! After that, cuddles with your people, your ferret pals, or just resting on your very own blanket. You are a busy kitty! And a most handsome kitty too ! Happy Cat of the Day, dear Ned!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ned what a charmer you are!!!

I loved your pictures and have to admit chuckling at some of them, specially the one of you being the filling in a ferret sandwich!!! What a happy go lucky fellow you seem to be. I'm sure life is never boring at your home with you and your two partners in crime!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us and brightening my day.

Congratulations, sweet Ned, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Ned (& little buddies)

My gosh, I've never seen a happier or more content group of little furry critters in a very long time.
    You've given me such a big smile today. I loved seeing all the cute pictures and video too. Congrats
    on being the honored CAT OF THE DAY Ned. Love, hugs & kisses for you & your little buddies.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Ned, you and your ferret siblings are so precious. Congrats on being cat of the day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Darling Ned and Friends!

Hi Ned! Happy Cat of the Day! Oh, what a heavenly vision I'll be taking to bed with me tonight...you cuddling so contentedly with your adorable Ferret friends!!! To see how lovingly you care for your furry pals, how trusting they are of you, is simply heart melting! Yours are some of THE most precious pics I've ever seen here on Cat of the Day, Ned, and then there's the bath VIDEO! Oh, seeing those little Ferret feet twitching with delight as you wash his/her head is too much sweetness! Your Mommy's funny, love filled accounting of your daily activities (what a scamp), your photo album, are beyond heartwarming, and the perfect ending to my day! (I can just imagine the mischief to be made when a kitten and handful of Ferrets, aka Ned and his posse, let loose!) What a treasure your family has in you, darling Ned! You're one extra special, big hearted and fun loving boy, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors! Hope you and your Ferret and kitty pals, your doggie bud too (soon to be beloved buddy, we hope) are all enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Ned, and to your Ferret friends, and all in the furry crew, too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Best Picture of the Yeau so far!

When I saw Ned with his little friends, I said to myself this is so far this year the best COTD picture of the Year.
    You see friendship in those three fur balls.
    And they are all smiling.
    What a great picture.
    Thank you very much for sharing.
    Caro
    Proud Maman of Douchka.
    Montreal, Quebec