Thread: ADorable Delphine

ADorable Delphine

AAwww, Delphine- a tabby baby just like you is the best thing on earth. Tiny, mischievous and full of sass.
    I am so glad that you can lead that life even if you have a health problem.
    And now you even own a studio! Sneaking around between brushes and yarns and lots of books sounds like the rigght adventure playground for a kitten like you.
    We wish you a wonderful long and happy life- with a little party today to celebrate you being Kitten of the Day

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, sweet Delphine! What a cutie you are!

I hope the seizures won't continue, but if they do you have a caring family who loves you. No wonder they couldn't let you go.

Have fun playing with paintbrushes and whatever you can find and keep your brothers in line, too. Celebrate today with extra treats and lots of loving - I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Aww Delphine, you're so cute!!! I hope you do well with your condition and do live a long, happy life!
    Congrats on being COTD! Have fun!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Oh, dearest Delphine, what an utterly adorable baby girl you are! You're so cute, yawning in that first picture (or are you yelling out "Hi, Pet Talk!" to all your adoring fans?). And then there's that delightful family picture of you and your siblings being nursed and cared for by Mom. Then you're in the library, brushing up on all those details about the fantasy world.. and finally you're just curled up and looking straight out at us. You are so cute, I wish I could reach over to Oklahoma and pet you and skritch your chin and even give some gentle pets to Mom and your litter mates! (But since I can't, I hope one of your devoted family members will deliver some for me .)

And not only are you adorable, you are already a busy girl, running a studio by taking care of the paint brushes and yarn, and beating up on your brothers when they need it. What a wonderful human family you have, starting out as fosters but now your Furrrever family! You have had your medical challenges, but your loving family members and your vets are taking good care of you. You and your Purrrsons and all your feline family members love each other dearly, don't you! What a delightful love-filled home you all share.

Congratulations, darling little Delphine, on being selected today's Kitten (or Cat of the Future) of the Day! We hope you and your loving families, both human and feline, and all your friends are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

(Delphine's Studio mom here!)

Thank you for all the kind comments on Delphine! She is indeed living up her day with much spoiling and attention! Right now she's taking a bit of a break from the studio to romp in the living room and make sure her brothers stay in line C:

What a great Little Cat of the Future you are Delphine and we are praying that those seizures are over.
    You are such a Classic Kitten so full of life and happiness and the joy of life.

I just wish that you could join my Sydney ChristinOfur Colby Groucho McScrappy ,you would have such a great time.
    That is such a wonderful shot of your Momma , making sure that you are all fed and socialized and that you will all grow up to be Big Healthy Cats.

We just love Kittens and their Mommas and are sending a joint MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWS To that Momma Cat and her Cats of the Future Our New Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi, Delphine! What a darling kitten you are! I agree with Catmandu - you are full of happiness and joy! And with Phesina - you're a busy girl, spending time in the library, the studio and playing with your brothers! Keeping track of the paint brushes and the yarn is an important job and I'm sure you are terrific at it! I hope the seizures won't continue - but if they do I'm sure your people will take very good care of you. Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Delphine!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Delphine what an adorable baby you are!!!

I'm sorry you are having health issues but hopefully it was a one time thing. You certainly are not letting it slow you down!!! I bet you have lots of fun playing with the yarn and paint brushes. Maybe you are a budding artest!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are all enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweet Delphine, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Delphine!

Hi Delphine! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a beautiful, dainty, simply adorable girl you are, Delpine! "Temporary foster?" Well, in fact, your family never had a chance! Your pics are beyond precious, Delphine! All of them are heart melters, but I have to admit that one of you nestled in that stack of books is simply exquisite! OK, nothing beats a pic of a mama with her babies! Sounds like you are dealing with some challenging healthy issues, Delphine, but between your own fighting spirit, the love and devotion of your humans and the excellent vet care you're receiving, I too have no doubt you're in for one long and happy life with your forever family! How blessed your family is to have a furkid as special as you in their lives, Delphine! You're a wee tiny treasure and so VERY deserving of your Cat of the Day kudos! Hope you're enjoying a very happy day of celebration, sweet baby girl, being loved and pampered to pieces! Tons of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Delphine!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~