Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pet Talk Christmas e-mails 2013 - join!

Pet Talk Christmas e-mails 2013 - join!

For you who can’t join the PT Christmas card swap for one reason or another, you can join the Christmas e-mails swap.

Make a card yourself, perhaps with your pet in it, or find another Christmas image to put in your e-mail. Just try to limit the file size to 2MB, we want everyone to be able to open it.

PM me with your e-mail address no later than December 10th and I’ll make a list and send to you all.

As I get people's e-mail addresses, I will post here. So far, these members will join:

Phesina
    Felicia's mom
    Karen (our Major)
    Redbird
    Catty1
    Mrspunkysmom
    DJFyrewolf36
    Kittycats delight
    Prathima
    Randi
    Last edited by Randi; 12-10-2013 at 11:10 AM.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

We're in! You already know my email address! We are also in the physical card swap, if you want to note that!
    I've Been Frosted

I'm in too, it's a nice way to send Holiday cards and an easy way also. This was a good idea

"Happy is the home with at least one cat" - Italian Proverb

Every life should have nine cats. – Anonymous

"I've been frosted."

I'll add the members who send me their e-mail address. You can see in the first post who will join.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

COunt me in
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

My cards might be late. The battery is bad on my laptop and may need to be replaced. When I get another battery depends on when I can get out, (Idon't drive and must rely on someone to take me). the cost and other things I havn't thought of. Maybe they can still be sent even with a bad battery. But don't worry I will send them.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

No problem, Nancy. I'm sure we all understand. Hope you will be able to a battery soon, though.

sign me up to this one. I like this idea. Seeing I don't have a ton of time anymore this is ideal for me.

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

I'm adding you all in the first post. Check to see if you're on the list.

Remember to give me your real name, also.

Sorry for not signing up..... : I prefer real cards, I always hang them up on a wall
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

That's OK, Lut.

Has the list been finalized yet?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Three more days and I'll send you the list with e-mail addresses.

You can see who is on the list in the first post. If you want to join, send me a PM with your info.

Last chance if you want to join this - see first post. I will be sending the e-mail list tomorrow.

Have added you, Prathima.

Have sent the list. Sorry, I was a bit stressed when I sent it - Karen's e-mail is: [email protected]
    Last edited by Randi; 12-11-2013 at 04:23 PM.