Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ***Holiday Card Swap 2013***

I got it - TWICE! Ha ha haaa

I got it, too!
    I've Been Frosted

Got it x 2 - thanks!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I got it twice too!!! Does this mean I have to send everybody 2 cards??

LOL!!!

Thank you!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Glad to hear you guys got the PM... twice! lol I don't have internet at home so sometimes I can't tell if it went through. I'm having problems with my e-mail at the moment, but it looks like everyone got it. If you didn't just PM me and we can figure it out.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

All my cards are on their way since yesterday !!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Lut, received yours today. OMGosh you are too fast!!!! Thank you, and thanks for pointing out that the stamp is your new King Filip.

I got Lut's and Bonnie's - and mine are ready to go

I received lovely cards from Lut and Bonnie, as well. Mine will be in the mail by Friday!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Thanks to Lut.. lovely card; what is the language of the greetings, Dutch? And also for the stamp with your King's portrait... I didn't even know Belgium was a monarchy!

And thanks to Bonnie.. I love the sweet picture of Roselle!

And thanks to Barbara.. and Kiri and Orion, for writing the greeting and stamping the gold.. lovely snowflake! And I just now discovered the card is a built-in Advent Calendar, so I've opened all the days so far.

Happy holidays, everyone!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

All mailed out this morning!

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    Thanks to Lut.. lovely card; what is the language of the greetings, Dutch? And also for the stamp with your King's portrait... I didn't even know Belgium was a monarchy!
    My country became a monarchy after many foreign occupations (the last 2 were Napoleon, and The Netherlands. We didn't want that any longer, so Belgium became a monarchy in 1830.
    Since then we had several kings: Leopold I, Leopold II, Albert I, Leopold I, Boudewijn I, King Albert 2, and Filip I. King Leopold abdicated last summer and made his oldest son the new King of Belgium.
    Belgium may be a very small country (size of Maryland), but it has a very interesting history!!

Oops sorry for going off-topic... ! No need to say I loved "history" at school

Very interesting... Clearly you did, and do, love history!

Thank you, Lut!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Anyone in the U.S.A. - please let me know if you got a card from me. I did part of the list and was SURE I would remember who I had sent a card to...um, nope. Just remembered a couple. I don't want to send double to someone and none to someone else. Thanks!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm sending my stuff out next week. Working on exams and stuff this week.

Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)