Thread: Majestic Ralf

Majestic Ralf

Ralf what a stunning and majestic dragon you are!!!

I am so glad you are receiving all the love and care you can hold now!!! I loved seeing your pictures today. You certainly brightened up my day. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Ralf, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stunning Ralf!

Hi Ralf! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a stunning, majestic Bearded Dragon you are! I'm so happy for you, that you're finally living the life you so richly deserve, in the loving care of a knowledgeable, responsible, loving forever human! Not everyone is capable of meeting the need of your unique species, and thankully your former person had the good sense to re-home you! You're one extra special Beardie, Ralf, and how lucky your person is, having a beautiful, gentle and loving best friend in you! Thanks for the smiles, sweet one! Your precious pics and heartwarming story made my evening! Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love to you, beautiful Ralf!

Congrats, Ralf, on being POTD! You are soooo photogenic! Hope you're having a wonderful day - you certainly are a LUCKY cutie to have such a caring human parent (who takes awesome photos)! Congrats again!