Thread: What ARE DIS?! Mikey and *siblings*

What ARE DIS?! Mikey and *siblings*

Mikey is either really scared of the hermit crabs or just really gentle. But he's never shown any signs of what I'd call fear toward them. He just doesn't really bother them. He mostly just sniffs them. I think it's really cute. Best photos I'm gonna get of my three current pets. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	969321_10152065618881756_1285222119_n.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	57375Click image for larger version. 

Name:	941823_10152065619101756_1584344185_n.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	57376Click image for larger version. 

Name:	577472_10152065614086756_72207490_n.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	63.4 KB 
ID:	57377

I will most likely be getting new additions this week while the parents are away, nothing big, but I will show them off!

Hee hee, cute! Good boy, Mikey!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness, Frisk would always give my rats the exact same look! Mikey is just too cute.

I, for one, want to know what your new additions are! Do tell!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Thank you guys!! Courtney, I miss little Frisk! Maybe it was a "puggle" thing or Pug rather. I love the gentleness he has with them. I thought he'd be bad when I first got them, but he's great. Well, I have an extra tank (So tempting to have ) so I was looking online at cheaper pets that look like fun (not a fish, something different) and I came across "African Dwarf Frogs"! I remember having them as a kid from the boardwalk, they didn't thrive in the 1/2 gallon tank we had and died fairly quickly. They're about $3.00 at Petco and they don't require crickets, which will be OK with my mom LOL. They're entirely aquatic. I think all I'm gonna need to buy is a filter and maybe a gravel if I don't already have that. So I figured I'd get 'em while the parents are away so it's less of a fight.

Oh my gosh, his face! lol I think he likes them. Or maybe he's terrified they're going to nip his nose. I love the puggle and seeing new pics of his handsome face
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Aww, African Dwarf Frogs are so adorable. I had an African Clawed Frog (extremely similar, they just get larger) for many years. The way they eat is probably one of the cutest things I have EVER seen.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Good boy Mikey!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Blog Entries
    Mikey looks so content with his siblings.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom