Thread: Happy 1st Birthday, Towser!!

Happy 1st Birthday, Towser!!

Sleepy baby Towser. This was the day I met my little turd munch for the first time. I tell him all the time "When I first met you, you were smaller than what your head is now!" I'll never forget that day. I sat down on the floor in the living room of his rescuers house, watching six little 4 week old puppies meander about. He was the first to stumble up to me and I felt an instant connection. I always wondered if one could feel a connection with such a young puppy, but it was obvious he picked me. Or rather, I think a certain RB dog had something to do with it. It is uncanny how much Towser's personality is like Frisk's. Frisk has been gone 5 years now, and on the 29th of this month would have been his 13th birthday. I don't know if I can explain it well, but when I met Towser it felt like I was reunited with someone I had been looking for... like we had already met.

Now look at my baby... all grown up!

I came home from work to find my mom had baked Towser a cake for his birthday. I really do think he's her favorite grandkid. Unfortunately, our celebrations we had planned for him had to be toned down. My mum accidently shut Towser's foot in a door this evening and it seems to be hurting him quite a bit. So tonight I'm keeping him calm and making sure he stays off it. We'll see how it looks in the morning and go from there. I think he is soaking up the extra pampering, because every time he sees my mum walk by he will hold up his hurt paw and just stare at her with the saddest face. Its really making my mum feel so terrible!
    We have rescheduled his party plans to take place this weekend.

Gosh, I could go on all day talking about this dog. He is seriously the love of my life. I'll save all that chatter for another day, I've been going since 2am this morning, so its time to curl up with the birthday puppy and continue our Halloween tradition of watching Rocky Horror Picture Show.
    Happy 1st Birthday, Towser!!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOWSER, ONE OF MY FAVORITE PUPS!!!!!! You are so handsome, and that head tilt is to DIE for. Feel better baby! I can see why you're the love of your momma's life, you are gorgeous and you have the sweetest face.

Courtney, I request a video of you saying "Tickle tickle tickle" and his head cocking!

Happy First Birthday, Towser cutie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Happy Birthday Towser!!!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Happy birthday, Towser!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Happy Birthday and many, many happy returns of the day dear Towser!

Thanks, guys!
    He is still limping but it hasn't got any worse. In fact, I just now let him outside to potty, turned around for 2 seconds, and found him dashing around the yard like a madman. I guess it can't be hurting him too bad! Either way, I got him inside and distracted him with a nice chew to keep him still for a while. Hopefully the limping resides soon...
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Blog Entries
    Happy 1st Birthday Towser What a handsome boy you turned out to be.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom