Thread: Happy Howl-o-ween #558.

Hybrid View

Happy Howl-o-ween #558.

I think I'll put out some candy and wait for the little goblins to show up...

Orc, You are a GIANT goblin......Hi Angel, will you meet the T or T'ers with a 'howl-o-ween' at the door.

Now I just have to get my costume together, I haven't dressed up for years....

Done.

We may have to remind the Orc not to scare the trick-or-treaters too much! I am sitting awaiting the next round of little critters, myself!
    I've Been Frosted

So anyone up for some cider? Mulled or not, I love the stuff this time of year!
    I've Been Frosted

Mulled cider is one of the few things I can safely drink at the moment, so why not?

Just keep everything away from Angel, we don't need a green cloud in the bar.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

LH - did I miss something or are you ill? Whatever it is, please get well soon!

Mulled cider with a cinnamon stick for me, please. I was 2 degrees F overnight and is now 11...going back down to 3 overnight.

I'll be in Vancouver tonight where it will be 41 tonight and in the mid-forties for the rest of the week - and RAINING!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well, Thursday patrons, I don't think I've posted in here for a while....missed y'all!

We had no kids for Halloween, so it leaves us to eat the candy - such a shame! Our driveway appears to drop into nowhere so kids generally don't attempt it.

Could I get some mulled cider with a shot of whiskey? You know, just to fortify the soul...
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!