Thread: Katy!

Katy!

Hi Katy, you look like a silly girl! I love your smiley face and I'm glad you were adopted. Happy DOTD to you!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Precious Katy!

Hi beautiful Katy girl! "High fives" back at ya! Good morning, and congratulations on your well earned Dog of the Day honors! What a warm and welcome sight your precious, smiling face was on this dark and rainy morning! You just might be the happiest, and most photogenic, pup on the planet! Your expressions, your smiles, are priceless! How wonderful your human's most compassionate decision to choose rescue has been rewarded, having been blessed with a "first" as special as you, Katy! And as is so often the case with our rescues, you somehow know just how blessed you have been, repaying your person her kindness each and every day with your unconditional love and devotion!
    From being rescued, now she enjoys every second of life, and I enjoy every second with her.
    You're not only beautiful and photogenic, expressive and loving, your one smart and accomplished girl as well, and all done without the aid of a trainer, just you and your human! As your mom/dad says...
    Katy was already an amazing dog the day I met her.
    My first doggie was a rescue, a Lab named Jingles, and like you and your person we clicked from day one, forging the most beautiful bond of love, trust and friendship! How lucky you two are to have one another, and I hope for you and your forever person many, many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for the BIG SMILES, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day on center stage, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Katy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a happy girl

She is a sweetie. Thank you for adopting!

"K-K-K-Katy, beautiful lady,
    You're the only girl that I adore!"

Katy, I thought of this old song when I saw your name this morning! What a beautiful lady you are! I'm sending a high-five right back to you, cutie! You are super-smart, too -- learning your skills all on your own with your caring person! I am sending you a huge hug for your special day Happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Labbie girl Katy!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thank You Everyone!

Thank you everyone for all your kind and caring comments! We both really appreciate all the lve!
    Katy and I have been doing so good. She can now do many tricks, and learns scary fast. I was teaching her 'roll over', only did a couple times of having her getting the idea. After some time of not really training her, like months, one day I was just walking her, and had her lay down, then when I did the roll over hand cue, she did it. I was amazed because I hadn't really taught her the hand signal. I hadn't really taught her at all, just the movement. Now she can do it with ease, with me hardy teaching her.
    In case you did not know, she has her own Facebook page. Here you will get daily Katy lve with a special video here and there of her!
    https://www.facebook.com/katy.dog.page‎
    ~Thank You Everyone!

Hi Katy,

It's nice to meet you today pretty girl. You look so very happy sweetie. It also makes me
    happy to know you were adopted and given a great home where you can thrive. Congratulations
    to you on being chosen for special honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you big high
    fives & hugs just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt