Thread: Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist

HI Zeitgeist, I love you in your DJ outfit. You look such a happy boy and i would love to give you hugs and kisses! Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh Zeitgeist, you sound like a delightful, loved member of the family!!!! I love your tricks, and your DJ outfit!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Adorable Zeitgeist!

Hi DJ Zeitgeist! (GREAT name, hehe.) Happy Dog of the Day to you! Love the DJ outfit, so befitting a cool, fun loving, playful, happening guy such as yourself!
    Once he has his treat, he of course eats it. After eating it, he is so full of joy he will 99.9% of the time run to the sofa and stand on his head and make the most awesome groaning sounds!
    That headstand pic speaks volumes, but how I would love to see that in person! You just might be the most fun loving, happiest pup on the planet, Zeitgeist, and your family is one lucky lot, having your joyful presence in their lives, bringing so much love, endless smiles and laughs to their days! And being Irish, of Swedish and Japanese parents, well, your German name makes all the sense in the world to to me! (I'm from a Norwegian mother and a Swedish father, and my husband is Japanese. Hmm, I'll have to rethink my English Lab's American name!) How lucky your Mom and Dad are, having a furkid, a best friend and loving companion as special as you as the center of their lives, Zeitgeist! You're the best! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, "investigating," dashing and darting all about the house, standing on your head for treats, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, adorable Zeitgeist!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Zeitgeist,

Such a handsome and loving boy. I love your beautiful red hair & your joyful, happy nature.
    I am so happy to know what a wonderful home you have & how much you are valued as the of the
    family. Congratulations sweetheart on being honored today as the DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just
    for you on your special day.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh Zeitgeist, you're gorgeous! Such nice pictures your human sent in! You sound like a really fun boy!
    Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zeitgeist, Irish setter -- you are so handsome! You look so cute in your hoodie and I smiled at your "upside down" photo! I'm with Opschick - I'd love to give you a hug and a kiss because you're such a happy, joyful fellow! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678