Thread: Handsome Nipsu!

Handsome Nipsu!

I'd like to introduce my cat Nipsu. My mom and I went to the shelter to adopt a kitten. I thought I wanted a female, but when he kept head butting the cage, and purring at me I knew I found my kitten. Nipsu's name means sniff in Finnish. I got the idea from my penpal. His favorite food is tuna. He has a love \hate relationship with my dog Dora. Nipsu loves plastic bags and boxes. He hates wearing his collar and is always taking it off, naughty kitten. When he wants food he will put both paws in his food dish. I had to get him a new food dish because he kept knocking them down, off the counter. My mom and brother call him Cat, but he will always be my Nipsu to me!
    Hello, sweet handsome Nipsu! How nice you look in your tuxedo -- and your top hat too! You picked your forever family that day at the shelter, and you let them know with head-butts and purrs! You were an adorable kitten, and now you are a most handsome one year old big guy!

What a busy kitty you are - slipping off your collar, having fun with a box or bag, and spending time with Dora! Then, when it is time to eat, you place your paws into your dish to show you are ready for your meal -- preferably tuna, please! You are handsome and smart! I would love to give you some gentle petting and lovies today, cutie Cat Nipsu! I hope your people will give some to you and Dora for me. Happy Cat of the Day, Nipsu the tuxie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Blog Entries

Sweet lil' Nipsu

What a gorgeous boy you are, such nice markings! And your little moustache is just priceless. You knew what you wanted when you saw your Momma at the shelter, and you went for it. Good boy! Now you just need to convince them to get you a little girl kitty, so you can have someone to play with 24/7. Tell them kitties are always best in twos. Congrats on being the Cat of the Day today. I wish you many, many happy years with your family. God Bless.

Dearest Nipsu, aka "Sniff" (in Finland) or "Cat," what a handsome young Tuxedo gentleman you are! I love the markings of your beautiful fur and wish I could reach down to Toledo to pet you! (I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets for me .) The picture of you in your top hat, sitting up with your paws in front of you, is great, and your baby picture is adorable! What a sweet face you have!

You and your family love each other dearly, don't you. When your special Purrrson and Mom went to the shelter, you made it clear to them that you were The One, and you and they adopted each other that day! You make them smile with your antics, taking your collar off, putting your paws in your dish to let them know when you want food, knocking your dishes off the counter... And how nice that you have a doggie pal, Dora, to hang out with, even if you don't always feel like it. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Nipsu, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Dora and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even some tuna!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Nipsu,

You look adorable as a kitten & will make a very handsome big fellow. Congratulations on being
    chosen for honors today as the sweet CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life with
    your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nipsu what a stunning fellow you are!!!

You look very dapper in your top hat and of course, you furnish you own tail(s) to go with it. I just had to smile at you. You are just what I needed to brighten up my gloomy, rainy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulatons, sweet Nipsu, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Nipsu!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

Aww, you're a cutie Nipsu!!! Congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Captivating Nipsu!

Hi Nipsu! Happy Cat of the Day! What a painfully precious wittle one you were, Nipsu, and how adorable you look, all decked out in your formalwear, your oh so stylish, Fred Astaire-esque top hat! (Well, you are a Tuxie!) And this may sound silly, but in your feature (top) photo I see a kitty marionette! But actually it's YOU who pulls the strings, the heartstrings of all lucky enough to know and love you! Your young person may have thought she/he was set on a girl kitty the day she/he headed off to shelter, but after one loving head butt the deal was sealed! What a wonderful day that was, the day you chose her/him to be your forever human, and as when it comes to forever humans you hit the kitty jackpot! What a perfect pairing! Great thanks to your family for choosing adoption, giving one extra special, most deserving kitty the happiest life imaginable! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, celebrating in high style with pup pal Dora and the humans, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Nipsu!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~