Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Said goodby to Sparkle today

Wow, that was an amazing tribute to a beautiful girl. My eyes are definitely leaky right now.

RIP Sparkle girl
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

It was as if I knew her, and by reading your memorial, clear what a special girl she was. Many hugs, Sandie. Sparkle will be missed.

Sandie, my heart goes out to you. Sparkle was a special girl indeed and she brightened so many lives. She had a wonderful long life with you and I know you will miss her.

Reat easy, dear Sparkle. Your mom will keep you in her heart.

Sending (((hugs))) and comforting thoughts.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh no not Sparkle.
    Another one of our Long Time Cats is mow an Angel, I know that all of our Senior Pet Angels will be there to welcome Sparkle to Paradise.
    Michael ,Princess and Moose and Joseph Angels will have a special lunch at UB Burger for Dear Sparkle.
    18 certainly is a very good age , but is still too soon.
    I know that Dear Sparkle will start the search for a place where we can all be reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry about precious Sparkle. You loved her for a long time but they're never with us long enough.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I am so sorry Sandie. May she find a soft place to rest over Rainbow Bridge. RIP Sparkle.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm so very, very sorry. Sparkle touched so many lives, but clearly none more than yours. And now ours. Your love shines through your tribute. Take good care.

Unhappy

So sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Sparkle.

Thank you for taking the time to read about Sparkle, and to post. I appreciate it so much.

I've lost 3 pets this year ( and 3 last year) and just now I am not coming online much at all. This is so hard to deal with all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to read about Sparkle, and to post. I appreciate it so much.

I've lost 3 pets this year ( and 3 last year) and just now I am not coming online much at all. This is so hard to deal with all at once.

I understand what you're saying. I was thinking today just how many PT pets have passed away this year alone. I haven't stopped to
    count the numbers but I know it's been quite a few. It does take awhile to adjust.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am very sorry for all your losses. RIP Sparkle.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She sure was a special girl. RIP sweet Sparkle. Please take care.(((HUGS)))

Thanks Lizbud, mbsmum, and Tracey.