Thread: Daisy!

Daisy!

Oh Daisy, what a sweet face you have. You look like a kind soul. I'm glad you were able to help your family thorugh some rough times with their other fur kids. Happy DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Daisy! Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart! What a beautiful girl you are, Daisy, inside and out. I see so much love radiating from those warm, soulful brown eyes of yours. As has been said, you are truly one kind and gentle soul, a heaven sent guardian angel with a heart of pure gold. I'm so, so very sorry for your family's losses...dear Floyd, Flora and Lily. Expected or unexpected, the loss of a beloved furkid is devastating for all, the humans and surviving furry ones alike. But thankfully you and kitty Taboo were there to help mend their broken hearts, to help them through their grief, bringing comfort to their days. As we like to say here on Pet Talk, our rescued furkids give back 10 fold, so ften "saving" us as much as we do them. What a priceless gift your family was blessed with the day they welcomed you and Taboo into their home and their hearts, and I hope that you and they will know many, many wonderful years of shared love and devoted companionship. Great thanks to your family for sharing your heart warming, life affirming story with us. You truly are a treasure, Daisy, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors. Enjoy a happy, fun filled day, sweetheart, celebrating with Taboo and your proud parents, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and hugs, kisses and extra belly rubs to you precious Daisy, and love to Taboo too!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 10-29-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello gorgeous Daisy! I can tell you are so loved! Have an awesome day as DOTD!!!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello Daisy,

My, what a pretty girl you are. You are such a comfort & such a super companion to your family after
    their sad losses recently. Hope you and kitty Taboo get to celebrate your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you many cyber hugs & kisses sweet lady Daisy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Guardian angel Daisy, what a gorgeous girl you are! I agree with what everyone else has said - you are a comfort and companion to your family, a kind and gentle soul and oh, so precious! I am sending you and Taboo great big hugs today to celebrate! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Wow - You are Beautiful!

OK - I went back and read your whole story. Ah-hah! I knew it. I could see the kidness in your eyes. Miss Daisy, you'd never have a hard time finding a driver, would you?
    Spencer's Mom

Grasshopper Shadowcat Magicat
    August 14, 1986 - June 15 2004
    Thank you so much for the siggies, PCB & Kfamr

* * I've Been Frosted * *

Congrats, Miss Daisy. Your love shines through!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)