Thread: ~ Barcie ~

~ Barcie ~

Oh my gosh, you're a little cutie Barcie!!! I bet you're lots of fun! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Adorable Barcie!

Hi Barcie in Germany! (I have a pretty good idea of how you came to be named!) Happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet little one! What an adorable hammie you are, Barcie! Your human hit the "first hammie" jackpot the day she/he chose you to be her very own! Just as she says, you're the best; the sweetest hammie imaginable and oh so talented, atheletic and photogenic to boot! Who could ask for more? How lucky your human is to have you in her life, Barcie, and I hope for you and your family many more happy years together! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, cutie pie, climbing on your cage, spinning on your wheel, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, adorable Barcie!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sweet Barcie

Congratulations, Barcie, for being Pet of the Day! You are adorable and oh-so-sweet! Hope you have a special dinner today to celebrate - enjoy some yummy seeds (our hamster's favorite food)!

Barcie what an adorable little one you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture today. You certanly brightened up my gloomy autumn day!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. It must be lots of fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Barcie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~