Thread: Need Homes For Several Cats (New Jersey)

Need Homes For Several Cats (New Jersey)

I have several cats in need of homes. I have done TNR for decades and I can no longer take care of all my kitties and keep my sanity. All are neutered, healthy with shots and are FeLV FIV negative and religiously Frontlined every month. I have a new black kitten that is about 5 months old with all shots, neutered, etc. He is a doll with such a sweet disposition and reaches out but never uses his claws. Also several adult cats and if I can figure out how to post pics and anyone is seriously interested I will try over this weekend. I am not online every night because I am too busy taking care of all the kitties and now at work they have blocked this website . . . don't know why . . . ugh! Thanks for any help/consideration you can offer.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Where in NEw Jersey are you? It's a long state - are you closer to the NY end or the PA?
    I've Been Frosted

I am in central Jersey; Burlington County. Thanks and hope someone will want to adopt a cat or two. If so I will be forever beholden! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0148.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	541.9 KB 
ID:	57378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0596.JPG 
Views:	41 
Size:	312.1 KB 
ID:	57379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_0159.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	443.8 KB 
ID:	57380
    First pic is of R_b (no longer here) and Grindle the solid gray cat to right. Next pic is of Slinky all black with white snowflake on chest and he and Grindle are buddies. Third pic is of Sacred our tortie.
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs