Thread: Sweet Stubs

Threaded View

Sweet Stubs

Dearest Stubs, what a gorgeous boy you are, a stunningly beautiful Angel now! Such pretty colors to your fur, pale ginger with the faintest of tabby markings. And you have the sweetest face, with those pale blue-green eyes with so much love in them. I wish I could reach ... all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! (I'm sure some other Angels will deliver some pets to you .)

You and your sister Jerald-Dean certainly had a rough start in life. We're sorry your litter-mates didn't make it but are glad you two were rescued by your loving family (and you claimed their second youngest child as yours!). We are so sorry you had to go to the Bridge at age 9. Your family misses you very, very much. Please send some purrs to their hearts so they remember that you are with them always. You are whole and healthy again, a glorious Angel now awaiting that grand reunion to come.. One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Stubs Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your beloved family, especially your favorite young lady family member, and all the Angels are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite angelic games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-27-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery