Thread: Sweet Stubs

Sweet Stubs

Dearest Stubs, what a gorgeous boy you are, a stunningly beautiful Angel now! Such pretty colors to your fur, pale ginger with the faintest of tabby markings. And you have the sweetest face, with those pale blue-green eyes with so much love in them. I wish I could reach ... all the way to the Rainbow Bridge to pet you! (I'm sure some other Angels will deliver some pets to you .)

You and your sister Jerald-Dean certainly had a rough start in life. We're sorry your litter-mates didn't make it but are glad you two were rescued by your loving family (and you claimed their second youngest child as yours!). We are so sorry you had to go to the Bridge at age 9. Your family misses you very, very much. Please send some purrs to their hearts so they remember that you are with them always. You are whole and healthy again, a glorious Angel now awaiting that grand reunion to come.. One Fine Day.

Congratulations, darling Stubs Angel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your beloved family, especially your favorite young lady family member, and all the Angels are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite angelic games and treats.

Last edited by phesina; 10-27-2013 at 02:32 PM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

That is so sad when we lose our Cats too soon when we are looking forward to having our Friends with us as they reach that Golden Age along with us as we all grow older together.
    Stubs had such a great life and now he is a Angel with his Wings of Silver and Gold and is now reunited with his litter mates.

Stubs and his siblings are such Great Awesome Angels and they are always there to greet the Little Stray Angels, and guide them to the place in Paradise where they are so welcome and loved.

We know that Stubs Angel and his Family come to the King's Buffet and always bring in the lost Animals to share.
    We are all sending a commemorative MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWW To Stubs and His Angel Family, Our Cats of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest Angel Stubs!

Dear Angel Stubs...What a beautiful ginger boy you were. As your mommy says, your softly muted ginger coat and Tabby markings, your pale, aqua blue eyes, so uniquely exquisite. And of course you knew just how handsome you were! But what made you so very special, so extra special, was your sweet and gentle ways; the love you had for your family and they for you. How blessed they were that day they found you and your sister, Jerald-Dean, under their trailer. Your young person was especially blessed, having had a loving companion in you those many years, a best friend who dutifully kept her place warm after leaving home for college, patiently awaiting her return. It's always heartbreaking, indescribably painful to lose a furkid, especially when they leave us long before their time. And while your family may no longer have you there by their sides, physically, but your precious spirit lives on in the countless, cherished memories you mad, and the pawprints you left behind on their hearts are eternal. And one day, sometime in the distant future, you will greet them at the Rainbow Bridge, and oh what a happy day that will be. Until then romp and play happily at the Bridge with all of our fur angels, and send down your love to your family, to comfort them. They miss you so very much. And to the family of Stubs, thank you for sharing your precious boy with us. We hope seeing him being honored here today puts a smile on your faces. He truly was one extra special boy.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a handsome boy you were Stubs! I'm sorry that your family lost you much too soon.
    I hope your being COTD makes this a special day for your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla