Thread: Koda!!!

Koda!!!

You're a beauty Koda!!! Thank goodness you ended up in the right home! It sounds like you've come a long way.
    Congrats on being DOTD! Enjoy your day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Koda!

Hi Koda! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous Husky X girl you are, sweetheart, head to tail, inside and out! From your stunning eyes, to that million mega watt smile, to your sweet and loving personality, to your awesome athleticism, you're "all that" and so much more! How far you're come under the loving care of your pack leaders, Koda! You may have been a diamond in the rough, but just look at how you sparkle and shine now, on every level! I too was mom to a rescued Husky x Shep, Cody, and like you she initially suffered from fear aggression; she didn't even know how to play, enjoy toys, be a dog! But with time, and a little help from her canine sister/mentor Jingles the Lab, that all changed! And so I can well relate to your heartwarrming, inspirational, "rags to riches" new beginning, your wonderful new life! Oh, if ever there was dog who loved, no, who needed to hike and blaze a trail it's you, Koda, and in the regard you certainly have landed in your dream forever home, there in the beautiful TN hills! How lucky your family is, Koda, having a pup as special as you in their lives...the consummate hiking partner, a loyal and loving companion, a best friend for life! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, Koda, being spoiled splendidly! (Hopefully you and Tiger are both in the midst of a nice, leisurely 20 mile hike as type!) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you Koda, the most beautiful dog in the world! And of course love to Tiger too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Have a great DOTD Koda--you're very pretty especially with that blue eye. Let mom and dad spoil you and enjoy special treats today. Maybe even an extra long hike.
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Hello, beautiful Koda! I like your pretty eyes and your happy face! I am sorry that your life had a difficult start. Now you live in a home where you have learned how to play, and how to go for a Walk! With a capital "W"! You greet your person with a happy "Welcome Home" -- I bet that is so special for your person! Hope you have had a wonderful day as the Dog of the Day and I'll bet you got to go for a terrific hike!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678