Thread: Brody!!

Brody!!

HI Brody, what a sweet looking fellow you are! I'm glad you found a family to take care of you. Happy DOTD
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Oh hello there gorgeous boy! As soon as I saw your face I knew that a gorgeous Springer is our DOTD today. Congratulations from me and my Springers, Buddy and Lolli, and have a wonderful day!
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Precious Brody!

Hi Brody! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Well, if that face, those eyes don't melt your heart you're not human! What a beautiful Springer boy you are, Brody! Your feature photo (top) is simply exquisite, and the bottom two--->thud! You've only been with your forever family a mere handful of weeks, but there's no doubting you and your humans make for one perfect fit! I'm sorry you had to be surrendered, but thankfully your former humans realized they were unable to give you the life you so richly deserve! And oh, just look at how you're blossoming in your new home...making doggie friends, learning new tricks, exceling in obedience class and on the agility course! And being the total cuddlebug and mush bucket that you are well, that just comes naturally! What a wonderful life awaits you, Brody, and how lucky are your people, having been blessed with a beautiful best friend for life in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy your much deserved day of honor, celebrating with your doggie and kitty sibs, your best pup pal the Border Collie, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Brody!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Brody,

Aren't you the sweetest looking Springer boy. I love your pretty coloring & that cute freckled nose.
    I'm sure you are smart enough to do just about anything when trained for it. Congratulations on being honored
    today as the darling DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're a gorgeous boy Brody! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Brody, cutie! You are beautiful! I love your wavy ears and your cute, freckled nose You are smart and cuddly, what a terrific combination! I'm sure you will do very well at agility and I know you are having tons of fun with your Border Collie friend! Please have your people give you some huge hugs for me, because it's your day! Happy Dog of the Day, Brody!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678