Thread: Jeepers!!!

Jeepers!!!

Aww Jeepers, you're such a cute piggy! What a cute name! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope you have a fun day today celebrating!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Precious Jeepers!

How exciting to have Jeepers as POTD! He is such a handsome, good-natured, strong-willed little sweetheart! CONGRATULATIONS, Jeepers! XOXOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

Precious Piggy Jeepers!

Oh Jeepers, what a precious piggy you are! LOVE your calico colored coat, and that sweet face of yours, that "award winning smile" (not to mention the sight of you playing "mummy"), heart slayers! But oh my gosh, this life long piggy mom nearly fell off of her chair when I read your age! Wow, I've had piggies who were blessed with long lives, but that must be a cavy record! As your proud mommy says, it's all thanks to the love and care, the dedication and expertise of your amazing veterinary team, your family's TLC, and that yummy Critical Care! Over the years several of my pigs have needed the extra nutrition that Critical Care provides and they loved it too! Oh, what an extra special piggy you are, Jeepers, and how very lucky your family is, having known your love and friendship these many, many years! And here's to many more happy years for you and your wonderful family! I know you've still got a lot of loving and living to do! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Your heartwarming story and precious pics have made my long day so much brighter! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, playing mummy, "curling up like a cashew" in your beloved cardboard house, munching down on some healthy treats, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Jeepers, Pet of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Jeepers what an adorable piggy you are!!!

You have got to be the cutest "mummy" EVER!!! I loved seeing your sweet pictures. You certainly made me smile!!! Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today!!! I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest. Thank you again for the smiles.

Congratulations, sweet Jeepers, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~