Thread: Jack-Jack

Jack-Jack

Could Jack-Jack be any cuter? Impossible! What a precious (and very smart) cutie! I wish I could have known him! Adorable photos! X & O to Jack-Jack! You will not be forgotten!

Oh Jack-Jack, you're were so adorable! I'm so sorry to your human that you had to leave too soon. I can easily see you'll be in your human's heart forever!
    I hope being POTD is a special day for your human!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Angel Jack-Jack~

Angel Jack-Jack~What a precious Pygmy Goat you were, sweet little man, so beautiful in body and in spirit. The sight of you posing so sweetly and wide eyed for the camera in your darling knit cap, giving your mom your signature hoof wave, brings tears to my eyes. You were taken from your family so suddenly, so tragically, and far too soon, Jack, and I can only imagine the heartbreak your person endured finding you as she did that awful day. But there is some small measure of comfort to be had knowing that you left this earth not alone, but cradled in the loving arms of the person with whom you shared such a special bond of love and trust; your best friend. And in one final, valiant gesture of love you twitched your hoof to say goodbye. But that goodbye is only temporary, for I have no doubt that right now you are romping about the green, sun drenched pastures of the Rainbow Bridge, looking down on your mom, waving to her lovingly with your sweet little hoof, eagerly awaiting that very happy day when you two are together again. How blessed your mom was to have known the love and companionship of a creature as special as you, Jack, and we thank her for sharing you with us today, giving us the chance to pay tribute to you, her beautiful best friend.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~