Thread: ~Joko~

~Joko~

You're a pretty girl Joko!!! You seem to love to play! First your human must do school work!
    Congrats on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Joko!

Joko is so gorgeous and sounds like a sweetheart who loves having fun! What a great photo! Hope Joko and her proud human parent have a great day, celebrating "Pet of the Day"!

Bright, beautiful Joko!

Hi Joko in Germany! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful, bright, cheery 'tiel you are, Joko! Your brilliant, sunshiny yellow coloring, those rosy red cheeks could turn the biggest frown upside down! Hmmm, homework and eating or playing with Joko? Well, I for one would sure be tempted to ditch the books to play with you, Joko! But, I'm sure there's plenty of time for fun with your human when dinner is finished, after her/his schoolwork is done! What a sweet and lovely, totally enchanting girl you are, Joko, and how lucky your person is, having a beautiful best feathered friend, a loving companion, in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love and gentle cuddles to you, precious Joko!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Joko what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture. You look like a happy little ray of sunshine!!! It must be so much fun having you as a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us today. I hope you are both enjoying your day together and having lots of fun.

Congratulations, sweet Joko, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~