Thread: Friendly and funny Funny Face

Friendly and funny Funny Face

Sweet Funny Face you are an extremely pretty little girl. I love your tender colors which seem to fit to your sweet purrsonality. But you are also a very smart girl- you learned to do backflips and play complicated games like down town. I am so glad that you and Jinx got a wonderful home and hope you have a play party today to celebrate

thank you

funny face is indeed a smart cat and she is very adorable

thank you

funny face is indeed a smart cat and very adorable. it was very complicated to teach her down town and how to do backflips (by the way im funny faces owner)

Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, Funny Face. You look very sweet, and you're smart, too. I'd love to see you play "down town" and do backflips. Have fun and celebrate with extra treats and loving today!
    I'm so glad you found a loving family and wish a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

What a gorgeous little Cat you are Funny Face , you remind me of that song by Donna Fargo where the lyrics go Funny Face we love you and those words are certainly agree with that as Funny Face you are quite a classy Cat.

At two you have the look of a Kitten , you are we bet that we are so much fun to be around.

All we Found Hotel Cats are sending their best MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIES to Our Newest Cat of the Day Fantastic Funny Face.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Oh, dearest Funny Face, what an adorable young lady you are! I think you've got the sweetest face, not so much a funny one. What a loving look you have in your eyes, in both the kitten pictures and the more recent one. Your lovely grey and white fur looks so soft, I'd love to be able to reach all the way to Edgewood, MD to pet you and give you some chin skritches. Since I can't, I hope one of your devoted family members will give you some!

And you are not only gorgeous to look at, you have the most delightful Purrrsonality! You are full of energy, playing all kinds of great games such as dancing and backflip-jumping and playing "down town" with your special Purrrson. How nice that you have other kitties in your family to play with. And especially how nice it is that your mom and the other kitty were rescued from under that house.. and then after you and your siblings were born, you AND your sister Jinx were both adopted by your loving Furrrever family. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Funny Face, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and Jinx and the other kitties and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games, perhaps another round of "down town!"

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Precious Funny Face!

Hi Funny Face! Happy Cat of the Day to you, and to Jinx too! Let's review! Two simply precious, irresistible fluffballs meet caring humans in need of some furry companionship and instantly, a love match is made! (Two is always better than one!) And yes, the rest as they say, is happy history! What a dainty, delicate, demure beauty you are, Funny Face! Your muted pearl grey/snow white coat, contrasted against your bright turquoise collar, is exquisite! But as pretty as you are, as photogenic as you are, it's your sweet and loving personality, your joyful spirit that makes you the extra special girl that you are! How lucky your family is, having been blessed with not just one but two loving furkids in you and Jinx, what fun times and happy years of shared love and companionship await you all! Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, celebrating with Jinx and your humans, doing backflips and playing "downtown," being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Funny Face, and to dear Jinx too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Miss Funny Face, what a beautiful girl you are! I agree with what the others have said -- your personality is sweet, loving and delightful! Your grey and white fur is exquisite and looks so soft! I would love to gently pet you today! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet kitty Funny Face, and to Jinx too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Funny Face,

Oh my, green or aqua are your colors for sure. You are a beautiful girl & I'm so glad you
    got to go home with sister Jinx. "With two you get eggroll" is a funny saying that you make me
    remember with your story of finding just the right home. Congratulations sweetie on being the
    most deserving CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy & healthy life precious girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Funny Face what an adorable girl you are!!!

I just had to smile at your sweet pictures. What fun it must be having you and your sister as friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today. I hope your entire family is having lots of fun together today.

Congratulations, sweet Funny Face, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~