Thread: Charming Castiel

Charming Castiel

Cass, you are the most handsome little tabby boy I've seen in a long time. I love that mischievous picture of you laying on your back.
    I am glad you found your purrfect family because your former owner does not sound too caring- I am sure you would have loved to stay with your mom and your siblings for some more weeks.
    But now you seem to have a big brother or sister who takes good care of you and believe it or not, a twin of that big white kitty lives just downstairs from us, is called Carlo and he adopted two years ago a little tabby girl. They are best friends and play and sleep together although he is so big and she so tiny.
    So have a wonderful day of celebration today and lots of kitten fun

Pretty Boy Castiel

You are such a pretty boy, Castiel! We love you name, we have a black Labrador named Castiel, or Cass! I know, cats rule and dogs drool, but it is neat to think there is another pet that shares your cool supernatural name, eh? Enjoy being cat of the day, you deserve it! Robin

It sounds as though you have found a better place Castiel , those people are either ignorant of how to care for Kittens or are just indifferent to you.
    Either way you have a big Sister and a New Family to pamper you nad a great New Furr Ever Home to enjoy your life to the fullest from now on.

It is asid from little acorns mighty oaks grow and we know this will be the case with you Castiel as a mighty Maine Coon Cat will soon grow from the Kitten you are now and be a true Gentle Giant of Love.

Ragnar Guftason and Moose Angels and the Fluffy Tail Brothers are sending their Maine Coon MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Cats of the Day Castiel and his Dear Sister.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Dearest little Castiel, what an adorable kitten you are! Such a sweet little face there, turned upside down with your golden eyes shining and your mouth open and your tongue sticking out. What pretty grey tabby fur you have there, with some slight touches of orange here and there? I wish I could reach over to Virginia to pet you, but since I can't, I hope your Purrrson will give you some pets for me.

And not only are you gorgeous, you are such a delightful family member! We are glad you've found a better family than the one you were born into. That man doesn't seem to know much about kitten care, or he just doesn't care that much. We hope your five siblings also got good homes.. and that your Mom and Dad were spayed and neutered afterwards.

Since you were weaned way too young, you like to suck on fingers and hair of your Furrrever family members (well, a kitten's gotta do what a kitten's gotta do..). We hope you will outgrow that habit as you grow up! You make your Purrrsons smile with your antics, such as tearing up paper towels, toilet paper, leaves, and chewing on dog bones.

How wonderful that you have a grown-up kitty to cuddle up with! What a lovely picture of you and her together with her arm holding you close. And it sounds like you have other pets to hang out with, too. You and they and your Purrrsons all love each other dearly. What a delightful love-filled home you all share!

Congratulations, darling Castiel, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Castiel,

Happy CAT OF THE DAY little grey boy. I am sorry you were torn from your Mama so soon
    but it's good to know how much your new family now loves & cares for you. I love all your cute
    pictures, especially the one with you cuddled up with your bigger friend. so sweet.
    Enjoy your special day sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Castiel what an adorable fellow you are!!!

You look like you are quite a character in your pictures. I somehow think it might be your mission in life to keep your family from being bored!!! I must be so much fun watching you explore the world and grow. Please thank them for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Castiel, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supernatural Cass!

Hi Castiel! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Upside down or right side up, you're pure purrfection, Cass! (Can't resist a "tonsil" shot!) What a beautiful boy you are, Castiel, and quite the fighter too! Thank goodness you survived your very scary run in with that awful infection! How frightening for you and your family! And now, nothing but happy, fun filled, carefree years to enjoy with your devoted family! Yep, you are a goofer, tearing up TP and leaves with sheer abandon, chewing on doggie bones, but that's such a great part of your charm! Yes, you have rightfully earned your place in your humans' hearts, along with your other furry sibs, and your place in the Cat of the Day Hall of Fame! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Your heartwarming story and utterly precious pics (love that one of you cuddling with your big bro/sis) were the perfect ending to my long day! Hope you and all of the furry sibs are enjoying a very happy, fun filled "top cat" day, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Castiel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cass, you are an utterly adorable tabby kitty! You are a busy boy, too -- playing with paper towels, leaves or even toilet tissue ! Then you have a snuggle with your white kitty friend and rest up for more fun! I bet you keep your people smiling! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious kitty Castiel!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

What an adorable grey tabby you are, Cass. Congrats on being today's COTD!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana