Thread: Bailey !!!

Bailey !!!

You're an adorable little piggy Bailey!!! It seems you've found a great home and wow, two girlfriends!
    Congrats on being POTD! Have a fun day with Poppy and Penny!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi, Bailey and hi, Poppy and Penny! Happy Pet of the Day to the three of you! What a terrific trio you are, having fun and giving smiles to your family! Bailey, what a terrific big brother you are, showing Penny and Poppy how to have fun, how to wheek for nibbles and being a good example! I'm waiting for my friend tatsxxx11 to meet you Have lots of fun today on your special day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi cassiesmom! Here I am! Greetings Bailey, Poppy and Penny! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you all, from everyone in this piggy loving home! What a beautiful, extra special piggy you are, Bailey, and your backstory, your photo spread, beyond heartwarming! What a wonderful forever home, what a wonderful life you and the ladies have been blessed with, Bailey! Wow, those are some deluxe accommodations I see, hehe, and when it comes to devoted, doting humans, well, you three hit the forever human jackpot! I'm so sorry to hear of the untimely passing of your beloved Primrose, Bailey, but it's clear that now, with Penny and Poppy in the picture, you're certainly not wanting for furry love and companionship...a girlfriend on each arm! It took just a wee bit of time for the ladies to settle into their new surroundings, to grow confident, but oh, just look at the happy family now! What a terrific trio you, Penny and Poppy make, and how lucky your human is, triply blessed, having you three cuties in her life! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Bailey! I hope you and the ladies are enjoying a very happy Pet of the Day party, chowing down on some fresh veggies, popcorning all over the place, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Bailey, and to Poppy and Penny too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Bailey what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. How lucky you are!!! You not only have a loving family but two girl friends to spend your days with!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today!!! I hope you and Poppy and Penny are all enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Bailey on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~