Hi Minty! (LOVE your name!) Happy Parrotlet Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what an utterly precious, pint sized Parrotlet you are, Minty; so bright in your gorgeous mint colored coat, with a personality just as sparkling and cheerful as your plumage! I can't believe you're a mere 4"! Well, I don't think there's a critter on earth packing more heart and spirit into such a pint sized package! You may be a wee one, but in every way that counts you're as big a bird as they come! I smiled from ear to ear reading of your love for a cool misting in the shower, your penchant for people food (shared at the table, hehe), not to mention your most impressive secretarial and computer skills! But as for your fleecy strip routine...you're not fooling anyone! How sweet a sight is that! Yes, just as your human says, you're a gem of a girl, Minty, and your family so very blessed to have a sweet and gentle, most beautiful best feathered friend in you! Thanks for brightening my cold, gray and gloomy day with your *sunshiny* self and heartwarming pics, sweet little one! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, gentle cuddles and wee kisses to you, precious Minty!