Thread: Sweet and adorable Emma

Sweet and adorable Emma

Emma, today I had to kiss the screen when I looked in your big blue eyes-and then noticed the milk moustache. You are the prettiest little thing I have seen in a long time-but in spite of your beauty you are also a sweet and tender girl. No surprise your family loves you very much.
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day today-and you know that means extra cuddles and treats

Yu are indeed a Sweet Heart Emma Grace and here you are a young Cat just emerging from Kitten Hood.
    If I am any good at Cats , you are an eternal Kitten a Cat who will always be a Kitten no matter what the calendar says.

My Found Hotel Cats are like that, always so lively and just a lot of fun to be around.
    We again wish we could visit you Emma Grace to share your very special day as our Newest Cat of the day, such a well deserved honor for such a Little Darling.

We are all sending Our Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Most Dear Little Cat of the Day Elegant Emma Grace!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Emma ~ Your beauty takes my breath away and made me squeal with delight when I saw your photo this morning.
    Concatulations on being Cat of the Day -- and every day.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Emma

What a GORGEOUS cat and a wonderful moustache; I'll bet that's why you chose her! Happy COTD, pretty girl.

Dearest little Emma Grace, what an utterly adorable little Snow Shoe Siamese/Ragdoll girl you are! You have just the sweetest little face, with those HUUUUUUUGE blue eyes and that cute little milk mustache curling up under your whiskers. What great pictures of you! In the other one you are sprawled out resting on your pretty blanket, your cute little white pawsies with the dark pawpads stretched out front. You are just gorgeous! I am sending out some chin-skritches to Missouri for you, which I hope your loving Purrrson will deliver.

And not only are you lovely to look at, you have the sweetest Purrrsonality. You are a playful cuddle-bug with your special Purrrson, plus those favored fortunate folks you've gotten to know after your initial shyness. Your Purrrson calls you "pretty kitty" (which you love because you are one and you know that you are ). You and he/she love each other dearly, don't you. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Emma, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your beloved Purrrson and all your friends and family are enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hello Emma Grace, ( love that name)

Aren't you just adorable. I love those big beautiful eyes & beautiful coloring.
    Congratulations pretty girl on being honored as the CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to beautiful blue eyed Emma on being today's most adorable Cat of the Day!
    You are such a pretty kitty, you remind me of my cat Izzy with the added cuteness of a milk mustache and cute white mittens and socks.
    Since you are a pretty, pretty princess kitty like my Izzy, you must be spoiled today (and every day).
    Sending hugs and kisses to you today sweet Emma.
    I would love to see more beautiful photos of you so I hope your owner joins Pet Talk to share more photos of you with us.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Emma what a heart melter you are for sure!!!

You certainly got a double dose of CUTE when you were born. I loved seeing your sweet face and might not stop smiling for days. How blessed your human is to have you for a friend. Please thank her/him for sharing you with us today. You brightened up my gloomy day. I hope you are enjoying a wonderful day yourself.

Congratulations, sweet Emma, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma (her full name is Emma Grace) is a fifteen-month-old Snow Shoe Siamese - technically, she is a Siamese/Ragdoll mix. She has gorgeous blue eyes and just is as sweet as sugar! Shes very playful and loves to cuddle. She's shy to strangers but once she gets to know you, she is such a sweety pie. I call her "pretty kitty" which she loves, and I think she knows that she is one. She also has a "milk mustache" marking on her which is too cute! I love her very much!
    Sweet, adorable Emma Grace! Your blue eyes are beautiful and your milk face is soooo cute! I would love to help you play with your favorite toy, or give you a gentle cuddle! Kisses on those purr-fect white pawsies to you from me You've brightened up my gloomy day too! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Emma Grace!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sweet as Sugar Emma!

Hi Emma! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, sweet as sugar Snow Shoe Siamese girl you are! Your sparkling blue eyes are simply stunning, but oh, that snow white milk moustache of yours just melts my heart, along with your socks and mittens too! You are a beauty Emma, that's for sure, and not just in looks but in heart as well! What a treasure your proud human has in you, sweetheart, the best furry friend a purrent could ever hope for! Thanks so much for ending my day on a happy note, with a big smile! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being pampered royally and loved to bit! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Emma Grace, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~