Thread: Bright, beautiful Kiwi!

Hybrid View

Bright, beautiful Kiwi!

Hi Kiwi! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a beautiful Budgie boy you are! Like a ray of sunshine, your bright, cheery kiwi green coloring could brighten the darkest of days and moods! Be you Budgie or Parakeet, you couldn't be more beautiful if you tried! And after all, what's in a name! In the famous words of The Bard, " a rose by any other name would smell as sweet!" Handsome, photogenic, cheerful and bright...a human couldn't hope for more in a feathered friend, and in you your human has been blessed with the best! Thanks for brightening my cloudy day, Kiwi! I hope you're enjoying your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful Kiwi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kiwi what a stunning little fellow you are!!!

I can understand how you brighten up your humans day. You made me smile just from seeing your sweet picture. It must be so much fun having a happy little ray of sunshine like you as a friend. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Kiwi, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a little cutie Kiwi! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations on being todays Pet of the Day, Kiwi. You sure are Gorgeous

Leslie and the Ten Budgies.

Destiny, Pepito Parakeeto, Criss, Limelite, Hocus, Pocus, Curly, Madeline, Vest and Bubba

Adorable, Beautiful Kiwi

CONGRATS, Kiwi, on being POTD! You are PRECIOUS! (I wish our bird liked to have his photo taken!) You are sooo BEAUTIFUL!