Thread: If it's not one thing, ....

If it's not one thing, ....

I have car care coupons from when I bought the XB. So yesterday, I had the car serviced at Toyota. As usual, you don't get out of there without paying for something. Car battery needed to be replaced and so do the tires. I just don't have the money!

I did replace the battery because it did have a few rough starts earlier, perhaps when we had an early chill. But that means I am behind again. I just can't win!

Rant over. I will prevail. Need more work!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I know this all too well... last week I got stranded with a dead battery and thought I had just left my lights on or something. Easy fix, just a new battery, right? Nope! My alternator was going out, causing the battery to die. After spending 3x what I had expected to spend, I'm back on the road, but my wallets a lot lighter. *sigh*

Sending you positive vibes that nothing else keeps you from getting caught up!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Just try to remember it won't be like this forever! But I am sorry it is like this now. ((hugs))