Thread: Cody!!!

Cody!!!

Good morning Cody! You're gorgeous! It sounds like you're a wonderful boy! Congrats on being DOTD!
    I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Cody!

Hi darling Cody! Happy Dog of the Day! Oh, be still my Retriever loving heart! What a beautiful Golden guy you are, Cody, "golden" from the inside out, with a golden heart as big as they come! How very blessed your family is, having a Golden as a "first," especially one as brave and beautiful and loving as you! Well, I see you're already exhibiting many of those cherished Golden traits; a love for water, water and more water, car rides, and that most cherished of all Golden traits, an insatiable desire to love and be loved! And no, no one is perfect (though you come close, hehe), but there's no doubt you are the perfect pup for you family, the perfect "1st!" You truly are one extra special boy, Cody! You've even got the diploma to prove it! (That is so neat, getting a "brave boy" diploma from the vet!) And as for that leash pulling, your parents might want to look into getting a Gentle Leader! Most pets stores sell them, or you get buy one on Amazon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWFPWj08Bhs Thanks for putting a BIG smile on my face, sweetheart! Your precious pics (oh, the puppy pics), reading all about your happy life, has made my day! And I hope you're enjoying a fun filled Dog of the Day, Cody, being spoiled rotten! It may be too cold for swim, but hopefully a car ride is on the day's agenda...along with lots of extra good loving and treats, of course! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, darling Cody, our very special and most deserving "top dog!" Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Cody,

You sure are a perfect pup, perfectly adorable and sweet too. Your family loves you very much
    and anybody can see why. Hope you can enjoy some play time with doggie friend Barkley to celebrate
    your honor as the delightful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt