Thread: Goodby Tony - pup, may God bless you

Hybrid View

Goodby Tony - pup, may God bless you

Tony - pup is gone. He escaped from the fenced in yard here at Dad's house earlier this morning and was hit by a car and killed.

He was quite the escape artist, got out up here so many, many times.

I've just returned from a local vet, where I took him for group cremation and burial. Just 3 years of age, only with me a bit over 2.5 months. I can't believe this. Two hours ago I was in bed cuddling with him and the others.

Oh my goodness. My heart sank when I saw this post.
    Huge (((hugs))) being sent your way.

Rest easy, Tony. I'm glad you were able to experience the good life with the fluffs. You will be greatly missed.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Oh, dear. At least he had some time being a loved, happy dog, instead of in the misery you found him in. Our condolences.
    I've Been Frosted

I am so sorry. Rest in peace little Tony - play hard at the Bridge and let Mom know it's all good.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this. He packed a lot of living in just a few months time. I'm so sorry he is gone.
    (((Hugs))) Freedom.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    I am so sorry to read of Tonys passing. Freedom he had all your love & good care. This is so sad. Rest In Peace Mr. Tony
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Oh my goodness, I am very sorry to see this surprising and sad news. ((((HUGS God bless YOU for caring for him for the last part of his life. He had love and happiness with you
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Tony - pup is gone. He escaped from the fenced in yard here at Dad's house earlier this morning and was hit by a car and killed.

He was quite the escape artist, got out up here so many, many times.

I've just returned from a local vet, where I took him for group cremation and burial. Just 3 years of age, only with me a bit over 2.5 months. I can't believe this. Two hours ago I was in bed cuddling with him and the others.
    Gosh Sandy, I just saw this. I don't get over to the dog section much. I'm am so sorry about Tony. HugZ
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your Tony so suddenly.
    You did so much for him, he lived his life to the fullest in the time that he was with you.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I am sorry for your loss.
    He had an adorable smile
    He was such a happy pup because of you and your family

Rest in peace Tony pup you were so loved and will be missed.