Thread: Marble!

Marble!

You're adorable Marble! I like your name. It sounds like you're very special to your human.
    Congrats on being COTD! I hope you get a few extra treats to celebrate!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

What a Huge Handsome Cat you are Marble , you would be so good to come home to.
    We just love your handsome face, and you are such a Great Happy Cat.

Again we would love to come and visit you Marble and bring you lots of toys and treats, you would be such a Great Host.

We are all sending a Found Cat Hotel MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our New Pal Marble , Our Newest Cat of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Marble - you are one handsome cat Love those eyes

Dearest Marble, what an absolutely gorgeous-looking grown-up kitty you are! We just love your sweet face with the pale-green eyes looking out at the world with love. And your fur, brown-with-touches-of-orange tabby with white, is so soft looking. I wish I could reach through the screen to Brick, NJ and pet you gently on top of your head and give you some chin-skritches! I hope your loving Purrrson will give you some for me.

What an excellent, Purrrfect friend you have been to your most special young Purrrson.. giving him/her companionship and love as she/he grows up with bipolar disorder and depression. What a wonderful pair the two of you make! It is clear that you are Best Friends Furrrever, beloved to each other beyond words. What a delightful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Marble, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your young special friend and your whole family are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Wonderful Marble! You are a friend and companion to your person, sharing comfort and care -- that is very special! You are a most handsome tabby kitty -- I like your sweet face and your long whiskers! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Marble,

Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you handsome fella. You have the most expressive eyes along
    with your lovely striped coat. I wish you a long and happy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Marble what a handsome boy you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet face today!!! You certainly brightened up my cold gloomy day!!! I can tell you are very special to your family. Please thank them for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a fun filled day.

Congratulations, sweet Marble, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marvelous Marble!

Hi Marble! Happy Cat of the Day to you! What a beautiful, utterly precious senior kittyzen you are, Marble, though it's hard to believe a kitty as youthful looking as you is 12! And oh yes, how very special you are, Marble, and how lucky your person has been to have had you in her/his life these many years, especially during those rocky growing up years; a faithful and loyal companion helping her though the hardest, most challengng of times, comforting her simply by sitting at her side, both of you accepting each other, loving each other, unconditionally. And I have to disagree with your human on this point. There is no finer "trick" than knowing how to love! You are truly one very special boy, Marble, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day, EVERY day, honors! Thanks for ending my day with a big smile, Marble! I hope you're enjoying a very special day of love and pampering, being treated to all your big heart desires and more! Lots of love to you, precious Marble, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congrats on being COTD, handsome Marble!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana