Thread: Doc!!!

Doc!!!

You're a handsome boy Doc! It sounds like you're a real sweetheart! Congrats on being POTD!
    I hope this is a special day for you and your humans!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Doc!

Hi Doc! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a magnificent boy you are, Doc, and quite the adorable horse to boot! What I wouldn't give to plant a kiss on that soft, fuzzy nose of yours! Sounds like you and your human are off to a great start! You two have only been together a short while, mere days, but it's clear you two make for one terrific team! And like your human, I too have high hopes that with each passing day that special bond you two share will only grow stronger and deeper, that a stellar career in the show ring awaits you! How lucky your human is, having a beautiful, smart, big hearted best friend in you, Doc! You're a gem! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, and every minute of your exciting new life! Lots of love to you, beautiful Doc!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Doc what a handsome fellow you are!!!

I've been through your home town several times over the years!!! You have a very good place to call home now. I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You have such a sweet face I just had to smile at you. Just what I needed on this chilly gloomy day. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Doc, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~