Thread: Frodo!

Frodo!

Hi Frodo, you are such a cutie. I'm glad you were rescued and I'm glad you helped your person from being lonely. Happy DOTD!!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by opschick View Post
    Hi Frodo, you are such a cutie. I'm glad you were rescued and I'm glad you helped your person from being lonely. Happy DOTD!!
    Frodo and family says "thanks".

Hello Frodo!!! You do remind me of an Energizer bunny! I hope you have an awesome day as DOTD! I loved your photo blog.
    Owned by my baby and heart-dog Lolli.

If each pet we love takes a part of our heart and replaces it with a part of theirs, my heart is a very strange collection of pieces, but I wouldn't have it any other way

Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go, and then do it. --Ann Landers

Hello, Frodo doggie! How wonderful that you have helped your person not to be lonely, and you are helping Sam learn to come out of her shell a bit! You're such a cutie! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Hugs and petting to you and Sam!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Fabulous Frodo!

Hi Frodo! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a heartwarming tale of "mutual rescue" your dear Mommy has shared with us! With your "energizer bunny" spunk and spirit, and your sweet and loving personality, you not only helped to ease your Mommy's loneliness, you helped to put the spring back in her stride, and om your doggie bro Sam's step, too! And how lucky are you, having a place as beautiful as Boulder, Colorado, to call home, not to mention all of that snow to romp in! (See photo #4) Oh yes, how perfectly named you are, Frodo, and what a perfect fit you are for your wonderful family, human and furry! And your blog, "Bark Logs," is the BEST! Thanks for the BIG smiles, Frodo and Sam! Hope you both are enjoying a fun day of celebration...napping with Mom, running from the zombies with Mom, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Frodo and Sam! P.S...Best of luck to your Mom in her MBA internship!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Frodo,

It is so good to meet you sweet boy. You sure pack a lot of energy in a small frame. You look so
    very happy & at home in all of your pictures. I enjoyed seeing you & sister Sam in your blog.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors as the DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cuber hugs & kisses
    just for you.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks everyone!

A BIG thanks to all you wonderful people for checking out Frodo and Sam's Blog.
    Frodo enjoyed all the attention that came his way
    Check out the blogpost that Sammy wrote on him winning http://barkingbad.wordpress.com/2013...og-of-the-day/