Thread: Cats stealing dogs beds

Cats stealing dogs beds

I have been laughing so hard with this video; my cheeks are hurting

http://www.edisproduction.de/2013/10...aling-dog-beds
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Oh my goodness, I really needed that laugh this morning. I love how some dogs know better than try to force a cat off their bed... they are royalty, after all!

Thanks for sharing.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

There is hierachy among the Found Hotel Cats , Scrappy Two and Miquelito get first dish, but the Bigger Cats like Scrapster and Terrance Jeffrey
    get first dibs on the bed.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I agree - that video is hilarious

Funny with some awww moments at the end. Pure Dogged-ness won the day!
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Of course, some cats are perfectly fine curling up with their canine friends. Here are Casey and my parents' dog Shiloh back when Casey was a kitten and living at their house.

Mom said she would often find them like that. Shiloh used to actually lay on her back and let Casey pounce all over her. After I brought Casey home, Shiloh was looking all over for him, and whenever Shiloh barks when I have my mom on speakerphone, Casey comes running and looking around for her.

Ahahahaa those are great snippets, I love this vid! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Here is a dog hoodie to commemorate this : http://sellout.woot.com/offers/im-ju...job-pet-hoodie

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Love it and have passed on to many cat and dog lovers.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.