Thread: Tasha (video)

Tasha (video)

I took her out for some alone time on Sunday, and made a video of the clips I took. Just wanted to share, as so many here have known my girl for about the past 10 years here.

Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

That was a great video! She still jumps up before she runs like a puppy, too cute! I would have never guess her age based on this video. She looks amazing!!
    I love how she runs ahead and then turns around like she's saying "hurry up mom!!"
    Thanks for sharing Tasha with us.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Wonderful video & perfect music to set the stage for it. Tasha does not look or act her age. It's great that you can take the time
    to spend "quality time" with each pup.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Love to you, sweet baby girl~

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11 View Post
    Love to you, sweet baby girl~
    All our love to you too, Auntie Sandra

She really was doing well that day, but she is having days where her age shows more. It's getting harder to get her to eat in the morning, which was why I brought liverwurst that I was feeding her out there. When she's having a bad day, I just get emotional and I fear if she will deteriorate from there. But when we have a good day my heart soars, and I wanted to have pictures and video to always have to remind me of those best of times, even in her elderly years.

Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Thank you for sharing your beautiful Tasha with us all. She looks amazing and such a gracious lady. So much love.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

She is such a pretty girl. Like everyone says, I never would have guessed her age!
    Pawsitive vibes being sent that she has more good days rather than bad ones.
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Very nice video of sweet Tasha.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla