Thread: Raphy

Raphy

Congratulations you cute little boy, Well done for being named Dog of the Day, justly deserved.
    ZACK MY BIG BEAR.

Precious Raphy!

Hi Raphy! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a handsome, photogenic boy you are, Raphy! You're "top model" material, for sure, and your pics, heart melting! What a gift your parents and dear little Squirt (rest in peace) were blessed with that extra special Christmas Day! I'm sure you brought much happiness and comfort to Squirt during her final days, and while I know how heartbreaking it was for your family to say goodbye to her, having you there, faithfully at their sides during that most difficult time, made all the difference in the world! Thanks to you, the entire family grew stronger! And now you're mentor and teacher, best friend and playmate to your own little sibling, Baby, showing her the ropes! How well you pay if forward, how well you honor the legacy of your beloved predecessor, Raphy! You're the best, and your family rightfully proud of their precious boy! Thanks for brightening my cold, rainy day, Raphy! I hope you and Baby are both enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Raphy, and to Baby too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

You're a little cutie Raphy!!! Congrats on being DOTD! I hope you and Baby are having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla